Our client is a fast-growing boutique strategy consultancy, specialising in advanced materials, across multiple industries. They are currently seeking Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultant to join their consulting practice. This individual will be expected to quickly play an active role on client engagements, project delivery, business development and team development. If you currently work for a strategy consulting firm or M&A advisory firm, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TopConstrategy materials
They specialise in delivering high-value growth strategy and M&A projects for clients across a range of industries, but predominantly aviation, manufacturing and industrials. The client list is very global. While there are international travel opportunities, FMG prefers to perform most of its work away from the client which offers a better work/life balance than more traditional consulting firms. As international travel returns, Consultant-Analysts can expect to travel 2-3 times per month for a couple of days at a time.
The team is small, yet ambitious, and they have plans to significantly increase their headcount moving forwards. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious consultant to take on a high level of internal and external responsibility at a relatively early stage in their career.
The company operate with a flexible working arrangement. This role is certainly suitable for someone based in London or the South East.
• Graduate or post-graduate degree
• Experience within management consulting and/or M&A advisory
• Experience in delivering consulting projects, interacting with clients and managing juniors
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to play an active role in growing and scaling the company. • Prior business development experience is a plus
• A self-starter attitude with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. STEM degree subjects useful
• A real desire to be part of a close-knit team, contributing significantly to internal initiatives around culture, training, and development
• Experience working on growth strategy and due diligence projects is a plus
• Exposure to industrials clients and/or end-market applications (aerospace, automotive, etc) is a plus
• Material science background or other experience with advanced materials is a plus
please email email@example.com