Consult for a major bank, defining their global location strategy and providing insight into the operational impact of the transformation. You will be partnering with a real estate focussed professional services firm and working directly with the client to build the business case for where the bank’s ‘centres of excellence’ should be located.
If you have a blend of strategy and operational experience, this project is an outstanding opportunity to leverage your knowledge.
Objectives will include:
- Engaging with the client’s key stakeholders to obtain location data and performance metrics
- Creating a business plan which should explore key questions around the location change
- Presenting the recommendations to both the firm and the client’s senior stakeholders
- A combination of strategic and operational experience from a leading strategy consultancy
- Demonstrable knowledge of creating complex business cases
- Strong financial modeller including NPV, ROI and financial statement analysis
- Proven track record producing and presenting client-ready output
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TopCon9898
- Duration: 2 months with the likelihood to extend
- Start date: 28th January/4th February 2018
- Location: London
- Day rate: £800 - £1000 IC (dependent on experience)