Our client is a premier consulting firm that offers employees a place to collaborate with and learn from a diverse group of consultants, industry experts, and academics. They offer a collaborative environment, with teams who strive for client excellence by bringing curiosity, resourcefulness, and initiative to their work. Through a collegial atmosphere, formal and informal training opportunities, and a broad array of professional development resources, your experience will open doors for you as you accelerate your career.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com
- As a firm we are experiencing unprecedented growth and demand for our services and as a result we are expanding our Data Science team with the recruitment of an Associate in the data analytics practice, within Risk, Investigations and Analytics.
- Risk , Investigations and Analytics focus mainly on FCPA, litigation, compliance and data driven investigations; but as a member of the analytics team you will have the opportunity to work across all service lines.
- Their team of data scientists, analysts, developers, business consultants and industry experts work with clients at all stages of their information evolution and provide the full breadth of capability from analytics strategy and transformation, through to advanced data science, graph analytics, NLP, OCR and Data Visualization.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative team to apply state-of-the-art analytics to real world business challenges.
In this role you will influence many of the recommendations their clients need to positively change their businesses and enhance performance.
• You will combine different tools and technologies to develop end to end analytical solutions that address our clients’ business challenges through asset development.
• Opportunities to apply predictive analytics, statistical modelling and machine learning/deep learning techniques for recommender systems, fin crime applications, risk analytics and text analytics
• Work closely with business stakeholders and experts in order to develop new concepts to develop new and innovative tools to support the evolving data landscape
• Stay up to date with developments in data analytics, solution architecture and programming languages
You are a problem solver, and a data expert with hands on experience of complete end-to-end data and analytics projects which store, integrate, transform and combine internal and external data to create insights. You have an advanced degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, engineering, physics, statistics, or applied mathematics.
They are seeking candidates to support their growing data analytics practice. Ideal candidates should possess:
- Relevant work experience.
- Undergraduate degrees in related disciplines, with prior consulting experience preferred. Professional certifications are beneficial but not required.
- A willingness to work in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage multiple workstreams, be attentive to detail, and meet timely deadlines.
- Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases (SQL)
- Experience of data visualization packages such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Programming skills in the following language: R, Python, SQL and excel
- Experience automating processes using python or other tools
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in relevant fields.
- High level of initiative and curiosity, a strong work ethic and dedication to quality.
- Additional languages would be an advantage but are not essential.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org