Our client is a major consulting global consulting firm focusing on operational improvement. They have 400 consultants, operating from 27 offices, working in over 75 countries and representing more than 40 different nationalities currently support more than 900 programmes using a unique “tandem approach” with their clients.
A global international group offering
- a complete on-boarding process to make you quickly part of our team
- a close cooperation with their colleagues for international offices
- the possibility to work for the most globally renowned companies, our clients
- an extensive excellent development program, both internal and external, (including technical, methodological and soft skills training).
Be part of teams where you will find
- a pleasant, relaxed operating environment
- a flat hierarchy, with transparent process and short decision lines
- a “family” working atmosphere, with serious and fun
- a strong team spirit (office days on Mondays, monthly training days and company events such as summer parties or Christmas celebrations, they create opportunities to get to know and exchange in a relaxed atmosphere).
Build you career in an environment where you will be able to
- collect experience in a wide range of projects and environments
- access strong methodologies as well as numerous training opportunities, that will give you the optimal conditions for your further development
- have long term perspectives
- develop your competencies with our innovative consulting approach, the 4 dynamic combination, that bring together technical skills, human skills and strategy skills, giving each of our consultant the ability to grow in all dimensions
They focus on several areas:
Value Dynamics - Where and how they create and capture more value (e.g. keeping a clear link between strategy and actions asking all the time which value the company programmes and projects are bringing to the shareholders and stakeholders)
Flow Dynamics - How they generate more value developing the tools, methodologies and systems to improve the performance and results of the key value chain processes in terms of flow effectiveness
Asset Dynamics - How they generate more value developing the tools, methodologies and systems to improve the performance and results of the key value chain processes in terms of resource efficiency
Human Dynamics - How they develop and motivate human capital enabling their clients' organisation and leadership to adopt the new values, mind-sets and behaviours needed to successfully drive the new processes
Their people bring together hands-on experience and expertise spanning a wide range of sectors and functional capabilities.
Senior Consultants and Managers will be part the German office (Berlin based) and working on key projects, analysing customer requirements, conducting customer workshops to help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance. They will also be identifying options for the organization and suggesting recommendations for change, as well as advising on the implementation of solutions.
They will be supporting the delivery of OpEx Programmes & Improvement Projects having as a primary objective to make continuous and breakthrough improvements possible by enabling managers and their teams to achieve specific goals. On each assignment they will work as part of a consulting team assembled to provide the correct mix of skills needed. They will deliver short term results as well as work with the client to prepare the results of the future.
The progression of their clients is their obsession.
Skills and Competencies :
- Having the ability to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful and practical solutions;
- Having the ability to turn data into information which have practical use.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions, enjoys understanding a problem and solving it in a systematic manner
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients;
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out;
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts;
- Having good project management skills (budget, time & resources);
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions;
- Experiencing the full project life cycle from concept through to implementation.
- Practical, masters the theory and will show “how it is done”.
- Proven ability of combining technical and emotional intelligence.
- Open to suggestions and honest about mistakes; proactively seeks for feedback.
- Keen to learn and work to their standard methods and tools.
- A bachelor’s and master’s degree from a reputable university (an Engineering or Business degree, along with an MBA, is favourable);
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Additional languages are a plus (Spanish, French, Italian…)
- Prior management consulting experience is preferred;
- Ability to travel 4 days a week with 3-4 nights away from home
Has routinely applied standard methods of operational excellence such as 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, Cause-effect diagram, SMED, OEE incl. losses etc. Can use these methods (candidates that have been part of teams applying the methods without using them themselves will not be considered).
Has the ability to train and coach members of the team (client and internal) to apply these methodologies. Has strong communication skills: clear and precise communication style, straight to the point. Is an active listener, with the ability to ask the right questions, to speak with energy and conviction. Strong team member, actively involved and involving everyone.
Is strongly result-oriented and has a structured way of working, with a strong focus on result and quality of deliverables. Is attached to its own performance as well as the team’s performance. A high level of motivation, resilience and integrity. Has experience in production companies with large facilities such as automotive, chemical, metal production, metalworking, pharmaceuticals, etc. no focus in assembly chain.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org