Our client is a bespoke consultancy specialising in healthcare and life sciences. They provide expert strategic consulting and advisory services to global private equity firms, institutional investors and healthcare companies.
They are currently entering an exciting period of growth in the European market and as such are looking to build out their delivery capabilities across Europe, including a new French specialism. To support their expansion plans they are now seeking an experienced Consultant to help accelerate their growth trajectory.,
They are known for delivering high quality work that exceeds our clients’ expectations, we are therefore looking for the right individual who has the drive and motivation to help shape our future business.
The successful candidate will be a critical part of the company's strategy to expand its French business, and working alongside our UK team, will play a key role in delivering their advisory services in France and supporting our wider European specialism.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on French and pan-European projects that include the impacts of health and life science policy, regulation, legislation, and reimbursement on the industry, developing expert-led marketing materials, and building business relationships.
They are looking for a highly motivated, talented individual with a proven track record of delivery to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced consultants and health policy experts from across the US, UK and Europe.
With a strong understanding of the life sciences industry and its relationship with the healthcare system in France, and a deep awareness of the critical issues in the wider European landscape, the right candidate will be able to make use of their expert knowledge, as well as drawing expertise from the strong relationships and networks they have built across the system.
They expect anyone joining the company to be interested in working in M&A due diligence and strategic consultancy, be intellectually curious, and driven by desire to continuously improve.
- Subject Matter Expertise for projects relevant to the life science market delivered in French or English. This will include but is not limited to:
- Project management, with end-to-end responsibility for project delivery within agreed timelines, reporting to the UK-located Director of UK & Europe Advisory Services
- Written content delivery for projects, and verbal presentation of project-finding
- Quantitative and qualitative research to support projects and expert-led briefings
- Working with the US, UK, European offices where appropriate
- Subject Matter Expertise for marketing materials relevant to France.
- Supporting the growth and expansion of the French business
- Fluent in French and English to Industry Standard (written and spoken)
- Experience in relevant fields/industries
- Strong industry contacts within the life science and healthcare sectors
- A willingness to travel between London and France and other locations as required
- Ability to work independently to design and deliver key project objectives
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent research skills, including demonstrable ability in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience of developing and executing business growth plans, including creating and implementing business processes
- Confidence to source and secure new business growth opportunities
- Ability to confidently represent the brand to a range of stakeholder groups at key industry events, meetings and other opportunities
- A willingness to meet new and unplanned challenges with enthusiasm
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TopCon001