Our client is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. They connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV email@example.com
The Survey Team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of survey deliverables across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team project manages end-end bespoke custom surveys for investment professionals at asset managers adopting a long-only and long-short approach, including some of the world’s largest mutual funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and hedge funds.
This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
Our client is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Survey Senior Associate in London. This individual will collaborate with the client's solutions and business development professionals as well as their sophisticated client base with a focus on asset managers.
The Survey Senior Associate will be responsible for the creation and end-end execution of surveys that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis. This role will have a particular focus on healthcare topics and themes specifically.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design and facilitate customised surveys targeting specialised topics and populations
- Compile deliverable reports of survey data for clients
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Proactive identification of opportunities to grow the healthcare custom survey opportunity
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Education and/or client facing exposure in the healthcare space and a strong on-going interest in the market trends and dynamics of the healthcare market
- Experience and/or interest in survey design and delivery
- Enterprising, commercial and proactive mindset