Our client is helping change the world of work forever, based around one powerful truth: as people flourish, so the business will thrive. In response to increasing demand for what they do, they are looking to recruit new colleagues to join their client team. They are looking for people who can support their continued growth and success by enabling and supporting the delivery of exceptional work across the core pillars they offer of Culture, Leadership and Capability. This will involve working alongside the rest of the team in shaping the future of work for dozens of clients and tens of thousands of employees.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopConchange management
They already have an amazing foundation to build on, delivering some of the most impactful and transformational people-change programmes in the market, to a wide range of large blue-chip businesses. They are creating seminal, transformative moments in the life of many organisations – making magic for their clients. With an average Net Promoter Score of 90%, their clients would certainly agree with that statement – and indeed many have said that they bring “just that bit of magic to everything that you do”. Their interventions deliver the culture, the leadership, and the capability that our clients (and their people) need to thrive in the years ahead.
The one phrase that you will hear on a loop there is “bring your whole self to work”. Whatever is important to you in your life, whether that be family or a cause or a passion, is part of who you are. They do not expect you to have a separate “professional” version of you in the workplace with colleagues; they want to know the whole you. They have a warm, whole team environment that places a strong emphasis on ensuring that people have high levels of energy to devote to clients. Their roots lie in executive coaching, and this means that their culture is one that encourages you to be open and comfortable with sharing what is preventing you from being your very best. They listen – truly listen – and want team members who share their passion for customer first and a ‘teaming approach’ and ethos. They are looking for upbeat, excited, and passionate people, as well as those who are open to challenge, learning and their own personal growth.
Opportunity for Growth
As they embark on their journey, there is a once-in-a-career opportunity for you to be part of significantly contributing to a successful growth consulting business. They have a fabulous reputation with their clients providing you with a great springboard to success. Your primary role will be to support the work that they sell and deliver to their clients. You will work with an absolute obsession and commitment to their clients and what will make their businesses thrive.
Role Description - Client Manager
The Client Team sits at the heart of their business – they ensure that their clients’ expectations are constantly exceeded through the delivery of the work we do with our clients.
Each Client Manager works alongside their Client Directors on a range of client accounts, with some of the world’s leading brands. Their team are a critical interface between the company, their clients and their coaches/consultants and facilitators
• Manage accounts day to day and deal with incoming requests from clients by phone/email, confirming client needs and responding in a timely way, and engaging the wider team where appropriate
• Building strong relationships and understanding of our clients and partners, helping to shape the delivery and strategic growth of client accounts
• Working with Client Directors in the preparation of proposals, presentations and briefing documents
• Represent them by attending client meetings / pitches / presentations, and trade events - often in collaboration, sometimes solo.
• Discuss Executive Coaching requests with clients, including reviewing requests, matching coaches from their pool, and tracking assignments through to a successful conclusion
• Liaise with clients to secure purchase orders, and lead the monitoring process for client accounts
• Contract management - ensuring that commercial terms and SLAs are being met, and managing the regular Management Information (MI) production for the client and internal purposes
• End to end programme delivery and administration, in the management of client and internal projects, working in partnership with clients, Client Directors and our partner network
• Ability to proactively engage with a client to recognise opportunities and grow the business
• Understanding of how large complex organisations operate and the role of people within that
• Demonstrated ability to work in multiple and diverse project teams
• Ability to think strategically and deliver operationally
• Ability to work within and derive success from a flexible and ambiguous environment
• Strong sense of curiosity and ability to probe in a timely and effective way
• Goal-orientated, with strong programme/project management skills
• Understanding of procurement and programme tender processes
• Organised, diligent and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload and wide range of deadline- driven projects and requests
• Able to interpret client/stakeholder briefs and uses instinct, data and teamwork to fulfil needs
• Builds rapport easily with both internal and external stakeholders, at different levels of seniority, and with diverse backgrounds. Able to challenge confidently and diplomatically where required
• Strong IT ability, particularly the MS Office suite of products
• Good data analysis and manipulation skills
• A base salary of upto £40,000 pa depending on experience and a discretionary bonus of up to 10% pa based on a combination of company and personal performance
• 25 days annual leave
• Private Medical Insurance and a Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Enterprise management incentive (EMI) similar to share options