Our client is a leading pharma Life Sciences Strategy firm which is growing and looking for additional high calibre Graduates with some Pharma commercial experience and Consultants to join them.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TopCon100
The role involves collecting market insights, joining the dots to bring to life complex market realities and delivering high impact presentations to varied client landscapes. You will have significant exposure to the senior leadership team and an early opportunity to lead and get stuck into a wide variety of projects.
Duties and key result areas:
Research & Analysis: 60%
- Conduct primary and secondary market research across a wide variety of sources to help understand complex stakeholder dynamics in relation to drug development and commercialization
- Analyse research findings to develop insights supporting the project context and objectives
- Attend national and international conferences, conducting primary research to gather information for specific projects as required
- Help develop data into succinct summaries and conclusions to drive high impact recommendations supporting the project context and objectives
Project Delivery: 25%
- Develop specific elements of final client deliverables, guided by the Senior Consultants
- Participate in client meetings, debriefs and presentations, presenting key elements where necessary
- Managing sub-contractors or project work streams as appropriate
Business Development 10%
- Support the creation of proposals and other business development initiatives as required
- Generally, be driven to propel the company into the consulting stratosphere through uncompromising passion and drive for quality
Team Management: 5%
- Identify appropriate mentoring opportunities and participate in onboarding new members in the team
• Is able to reflect methodical and comprehensive approach when it comes to secondary research.
• Is able to identify and assemble highly relevant secondary information sources in a time effective manner using a wide variety of sources creatively.
• Is able to identify best sources for primary research and conduct scripted interviews.
• Understand the difference between summaries and conclusions.
• Creates high quality, intuitive summaries of a wide variety of data types, both qualitative and quantitative.
• Is able to develop basic analysis which draw on an understanding of the overall project objectives.
• Has a basic understanding of the commercial themes associated with projects with more emphasis on understanding specific functional/tactical aspects.
• Reflects an ability to deal with uncertainty and to make rapid, decisions based on limited datasets
3. Communication Skills
• A good listener who can effectively assimilate and relay complex information.
• Keeps team members appropriately informed where timelines/deliverables may need to change.
• Can transform complex data sets into well-structured documents in PowerPoint/Word/Excel.
• Is able to effectively balance text and graphics to create high impact slides with top-down/bottom-up logic.
• An effective verbal communicator both in person and remotely, can express complex topics to a broad range of internal and external audiences.
• Can manage their workload effectively according to allocated time.
• Manages internal and external stakeholder requests in a timely and effective manner.
• Can work across multiple projects and effectively prioritise their time
5. Commercial Acumen & Business Development:
• Identifies opportunities to add value to projects beyond the immediate scope of the project.
• Provides valuable support to the creation of sales documents such as capability presentations and proposals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree: minimum BSc. in life sciences, physical sciences or business-related fields
- Relevant experience in commercial consulting projects and or valuable, or relevant internship experience
- Experience in a commercial research or consulting role (i.e. biotech / pharma), or in a commercial or clinical setting in pharma, healthcare, diagnostics, or related industries
Please email email@example.com