Founded in 2000, Libra Europe Consulting (LEC) are an independent management consultancy specialising in the implementation of high value changes to our clients’ organisations. We operate predominately in operational and supply chain functions within the Manufacturing / Logistics / Retail sectors. Our clients range from PLC's to family businesses. We work with them to solve a wide range of problems that they face covering process, people and systems development. Our projects deliver tangible operational and financial benefits that are made sustainable by engaging client owners and empowering / enabling them to challenge the norm and work differently.
Libra Solutions Partners (LSP) is the business unit of LEC that focuses the specification, selection and delivery of technological systems that optimise client processes. LSP are a strategic partner of Siemens Preactor and are seeking an individual to support in the implementation of the APS system into active client environments.
What you will be doing
- Support clients in the set up and configuration of Preactor into their operation
- Gathering, formatting and cleansing data sources to ensure accurate inputs into Preactor
- Provide guidance on client pre-requisites and process changes required for a successful install
- Provide client training to key client users on full system functionality
Successful candidates will have
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TopCon1206
- Functional expertise on Siemens Preactor
- Configuration experience on Siemens Preactor
- Experience with specification writing
- Great interpersonal and training skills
- Ability to travel throughout UK