My client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, currently recruiting within their fast-growing Strategy & Deals team. They are looking for Strategy & CDD Professionals to join them at a Senior / Manager levels.
About the role:
As a Senior / Manager you will be working on projects across sectors, whilst independently driving business development activities in a more focused area.
You will have responsibility for
• Leading a team of consultants
• Planning initial hypotheses and analysis
• Overseeing the successful delivery of projects, multiple projects at a time
• Managing client relationships and other internal / external senior stakeholders
• Reporting back to clients the key findings of the work
• Driving the business development agenda in a focused area (as a Senior Manager you will be leading pitches and proposal work)
• Contributing to the wider business through knowledge sharing, recruitment, mentoring, training, etc.
• Experience of strategy consulting from either a strategy consulting firm, Big 4, or experience in the strategy department in a corporate environment
• Ideally experience in commercial due diligence / CDD work for private equity houses / corporates, including market and competitor /customer analysis, etc.
• Team lead experience and end to end project delivery
• Evidence of contributing to / leading on business development opportunities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How to apply: If you feel you have the right level of skills and experience for this role, please contact Valerija Romanovic at email@example.com, quoting 'CDD Manager’. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org@mindbench.co.uk TopConCDD Manager