Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth of our Consulting practice in the Middle East region in close collaboration with the local senior team and other consulting teams. This position requires a self-starting attitude, an understanding and appreciation of the usage and analysis of data in consulting, a real focus on collaboration, a full understanding of commercial requirements internally & externally and a true passion for doing top class management consulting work.
- Lead consulting projects
- Support business development
- Be a Coach
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven successful strategy consulting experience in a top firm or industry role, preferably with specialised sports & entertainment agencies (min 4 years experience preferably)
- Proven project management skills and highly developed communication skills
- Deep understanding of problem solving skills and latest management consulting frameworks
- Understanding and appreciation of the usage and analysis of data, market research, quantitative and qualitative, tv audience measurement data etc.
- Knowledge of and passion for the sports and entertainment industry
- Some previous project work in Middle East is preferable
- Experience in delivering sports, entertainment or media work and related client management desirable