Our client is the leading strategic consulting company in the water industry.
Their work varies from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide.
Our client works with companies in the water sector to accelerate their growth in the water industry and adjacent markets such as biogas and resource recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including:
• Market Intelligence
• Strategy Development
• Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory (M&A)
• PPP Advisory
They are looking for a Project Manager to join their US team. As a project manager you will independently manage teams locally and globally on projects of varying scales for international corporate groups, financial investors, and start-ups alike.
Depending on project needs, you could be leading the commercial due diligence on market-changing mergers or acquisitions, or helping build market intelligence and strategic insights that will support clients in making key business decisions.
Experience as Project Manager in strategy consulting, including managing small and large projects. Ideally, you will have had international exposure, either working or studying in other countries.
▪ University degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Environmental Engineering ▪ At least one year of experience as Project Manager in strategy consulting
▪ Excellent written and spoken English; a second language is an advantage
▪ Familiar with Commercial Due Diligence and Business Plan modelling
▪ Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
▪ Interest in water-related environmental issues
▪ Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
▪ Ability to travel and be on client sites (25%)
▪ Experience in presenting and interacting with senior level clients
▪ Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
▪ Analytical mindset and ability to synthesize large amount of information ▪ Problem-solving oriented
▪ At ease with numbers and strong attention to detail
▪ Deadline driven and able to multi-task
▪ Experience in participating in commercial proposals preparation
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopCon001