Our client is the leading strategic consulting company in the water industry. Their clients range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide. They support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry and adjacent markets such as biogas and resource recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including: Market Intelligence, Strategy Advice, Commercialization Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) PPP Advisory.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join their Paris team. As a project manager you will independently manage teams locally and globally on projects of varying scales for international corporate groups, financial investors, and start-ups alike. You will also be expected to participate in business development for the company, which promises to be an exciting task at a company that grew >20% last year and is looking to continue strengthening its presence in the global market. You will apply business principles to the water industry. You will develop a global view of the water industry from a commercial standpoint. Depending on project needs, you could be leading the commercial due diligence on market-changing mergers or acquisitions, or helping build market intelligence and strategic insights that will support clients in making key business decisions.
Experience in strategy consulting, including managing small and larger projects. Ideally, you will have had international exposure, either working or studying in other countries.
- University degree
- Experience in a consulting or strategy role
- Excellent written and spoken English and French; other languages are an advantage
- Familiar with Commercial Due Diligence and Business Plan modelling
- Interest in supporting new practice (i.e. Residential and Commercial water market)
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Interest in water-related environmental issues
- Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
- Ability to travel and being on client site (25%)
- Experience in presenting and interacting with senior level clients
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset and ability to synthesize large amount of information
- Problem-solving oriented
- At ease with numbers and strong attention to detail
- Deadline driven and able to multi-task
- Experience in participating in commercial proposals preparation
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopConwater strategy