Our client works with clients in telecoms and adjacent markets to deliver growth through business model innovation. They are behind the Telco 2.0 Initiative which highlights new growth opportunities for operators. They work with TMT companies globally offering research, consulting and brainstorming events. Based in Central London they are growing fast and undertaking a growing volume of research and consulting assignments.
As a result, they are seeking an experienced consultant / research analyst to join the team.
They have a fast-moving yet supportive environment that offers unrivalled opportunities to take on responsibility, and they have fun whilst doing it.
You will be expected to be the project lead for consulting assignments: from formulating the proposal to the final deliverable. This will require being the main point of contact with the client; managing internal and external resources (junior consultants, associates and senior consultants); taking ownership of deliverables and client objectives. You will be supported by experienced consultants.
- Very strong academic background from leading university (minimum 2:1 in your first degree or equivalent), (3 A’s at A level), with a strong technical and business aptitude
- Strategy consulting or research firm experience working for a blue-chip player with outstanding success in current job
- Familiarity and ideally previous experience in telecoms industry and technologies. Technology background (IT and/or telecoms) a definite plus, but not essential.
- Capable of contributing to a collaborative and cohesive team environment
- Highly analytical, comfortable thinking through problems and good at structuring answers whilst focusing on root causes of challenges to deliver insightful and sustainable solutions
- Excellent communication skills with highly developed writing ability
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com TopCon001