We have excellent opportunity for business analyst to join a small team leading a major business process improvement project in Saudi Arabia.
The candidate will support the rollout of recently designed processes, The implementation of the new processes, require significant amount of coordination, supported by training and Change Management.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
1-Support the deployment and transition planning from the AS-IS to the TO-BE Process
2-Assess People Reediness
- Mandatory positions filled
- Identified training delivered
- Process change awareness delivered
- Interim activity performers identified and assigned
3-Assess Systems Readiness
- New mandatory technologies in place
- Users configured with the right access level
- Workflows configured
- Templates & forms automated
The project is delivered using ARIS Platform, hence any relevant experience in Enterprise Process Modeling tool would be an advantage. We will be arranging and paying for all the associated flights and hotels.
- Travel and Accommodations: Will be arranged directly by the client (4-5* Hotel and Economy or Premium Economy based on the rates and availability of Flights).
- Other Expenses: Reasonable Expenses covered to cater for items such day-to-day meals, taxis, visas etc.
- Duration: 3 Month Initially, with a rotation where will be doing 4 weeks in KSA and 1 from home where we will fly you back to the UK for your visa run and you can work from home on that week.
- Visa: Multi Entry six month visa will be issued for you
- Payment Frequency: Monthly Invoicing with 2 Weeks payment terms (
- Contract Organization: Contract will be issued by P3 Transform Limited (UK)
- Start Date: 2 Weeks from contract signature
NB: Full Name P3 Transform Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyPlease forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TopConKSA-BPR